Adam H. Clarkson, Esq.
Mr. Clarkson is the owner/principal of The Clarkson Law Group, P.C. Mr. Clarkson’s practice of law is exclusively dedicated to representing homeowner associations as their trusted corporate counsel. Mr. Clarkson gives freely of his time in educating homeowners and community managers in community association law and common interest developments. Drawing on his deep knowledge and understanding of the law, Mr. Clarkson teaches board workshops and is a consistent speaker for classes sponsored by Community Associations Institute, CAMEO and Nevada’s leading community management companies. He has been certified to teach continuing education classes by the Commission. He has published numerous articles on current issues facing community associations.
- High-Rise Association Law
- Community Association Law
- Condominium Association Law
- Common Interest Development Law
- Homeowners Association Law
- Real Property Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- State Bar of Nevada (since 2006)
- State Bar of California (since 2010)
- State Bar of Utah (since 2013)
- State Bar of Florida (since 2009)
- State Bar of South Carolina (since 2011)
- United States District Court ~ District of Nevada
- United States Bankruptcy Court ~ District of Nevada
- United States District Court ~ District of Utah
Active Member, President 2018, and Sponsor of Community Associations Institute (CAI), Nevada Chapter. CAMEO, NACM, Nevada Trial Lawyers Association, State Bar of Nevada’s Real Property Common Interest Community Sub-Section, and National Trial Lawyers.